Rabu, 15 Februari 2017

Police Arrest Isheri Kidnap Mastermind, Reveals How Much He Got From Ransom

The mastermind of the kidnap of Lagos Isheri North Estate Secretary, Dayo Adekoya, Joseph Omoni has been arrested and has confessed to receiving N250,000 from the money paid to secure the release of Isheri North�s secretary. He was arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Intelligence Response Team (IRT) led by Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Abba Kyari.

The 38-year-old suspect who hails from Ajapa community, Ese in Ondo state was arrested in century village, Ogijo town, Ogun state.

The suspect was alleged to have also participated in the kidnap of the Nigerian Turkish school girls and officials and also the December kidnapping operation at Ikorodu Mile 12 road, where a popular TV presenter, Aisha Ali-Balogun was killed.

�I got N250,000 from the ransom of the Isheri North estate secretary kidnap because the sum paid was too small, but for the Nigerian Turkish International College, I got N2 million� I cannot say that I regret everything because I was able to build houses with the money I got from the Nigerian Turkish School. I bought tiles, windows and other accessories to complete my house at Century village, in Ogijo community,� he said.

Mr. Dayo Adekoya, the secretary of the Isheri Norrh estate, Lagos, was released by his kidnappers on Monday morning.


Police Arrest Isheri Kidnap Mastermind, Reveals How Much He Got From Ransom Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar